Welcome speech : Michał Kurtyka, Minister of Climate, Poland
High level panel with the participation of energy and climate ministers from the Baltic Sea countries, the Netherlands and the European Commission
- Energy cooperation in the Baltic countries;
- Lessons learned from North Sea cooperation;
- The role of the European Commission – coordinator, facilitator, source of knowledge – how to stimulate the cooperation process;
- Cost-effective and efficient cooperation – best cooperation model;
- Joint offshore wind investment projects, investment opportunities.